Praise be, Trooperdog tagged me with this meme so I have content today!
1) How old do you wish you were? I don't mind being 40, but there are times I wish I were ten years younger yet in possession of the knowledge and experience I have now.
2) What do you do when a vending machine steals your money? Shake the machine violently and swear.
3) Do you have a tattoo? Or if you were to get a tattoo, where would it be? I have a tattoo of a spiderweb on the back of my neck. I swore I'd never get a tattoo, but I have learned never to say never. I'd have to think long and hard, though, before I'd get another.
4) Do you know your neighbors? Not really. I know Steve R., who lives behind us; I'm on "hi-bye" terms with Mary J. across the street and our nasty tree-chopping neighbors next door, as well as Criminal Steve, whom I haven't seen since he was hauled off to the slammer
5) What do you consider a vacation? Time off from work. I often prefer staying home and puttering around the house and yard to the stress of traveling.
6) Are you touchy feely? Very much.
7) Showers or baths? I take a shower every day, since we have such a tiny, useless bathtub, but I really love the occasional long soak.
8) Favorite place to go on weekends? On Saturdays I enjoy going out to lunch with Norman; we haven't done it in a while and I miss it. On Sundays it's always fun to go to a movie and then to Big Mama's for dinner.
9) Do you trust people easily? I do, perhaps to my detriment. I instinctively feel that most people are decent and trustworthy, although obviously that isn't so.
10) What are your phobias? I'm afraid of heights and of walking down stairs in the dark.
11) Do you keep a handwritten journal? No. I've tried to keep one, but my writing always peters out after a few entries.
12) Where would you rather be right now? In bed... sound asleep.
13) What makes you feel warm and fuzzy? Sean.
14) Heavy or light sleep? Light. I'd get no sleep at all if it weren't for my earplugs.
15) Favorite color? Yellow.
16) Name three things you have on you at all times? Wedding ring, engagement ring, spare tire.
17) What is your favorite part of the chicken? The thigh. Dark meat, baby!
18) What's your favorite city? Like the song says: "I love L.A." But Seattle is pretty wonderful.
19) I can't wait until: I finish my NaNoWriMo novel.
20) How tall are you barefoot? Five-foot-seven.
21) Have you ever smoked pot? I've never smoked it.
22) Do you own a gun? No, and I never will.
23) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.
24) What time did you wake up today? 5:15, twenty minutes before my alarm was set to go off.
25) Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. Specifically, dark, bittersweet chocolate.
26) People you would like to tag? I'd like to tag Norman, but I ain't holding my breath.