Monday, May 31, 2010

All in the family

I am so easily amused.

Today I became friends with my ten-year-old niece on Facebook. I decided to check out her page, and it killed me -- she is so totally ten years old! Typical status update: "I love Diary of a Wimpy Kid!" and "I'm tired after a long day of shopping with my mom and aunt." She posted a picture of her little brother, then "liked" her own picture. My favorite post was when she reported of her real-life best friend that "Haley is now my friend," to which Haley responded, "Yep." Her activities include crafts, art, and sleep. And she likes Caddyshack, which means I will always love her.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I just accepted her Friend Invite and immediately did the same thing. I loved it. I wonder if there is some way to keep some of a kid's Facebook activity printed out? Diary's are always hilarious to look back on but imagine being able to look back on your 10-year-old Facebook comments. Hilarious!