Saturday, March 08, 2008

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

Well, crap. I forgot to post yesterday. So much for March NaBloPoMo! Not that I had anything to write about, but I could have faked something. Ah, well, story of my life.

This afternoon Curtis and I are going to see 2001: A Space Odyssey at the lovely Egyptian Theatre. I have seen the confusing beginning of it and the interminable ending of it, but I've never watched the middle (i.e., "good") part, so I'm sort of looking forward to it. Actually, if you want to know the truth, I'm dreading it, but it's one of those flicks I need to check off my movie life list and I figure on the big screen at the Egyptian is the way to go. Who knows? Maybe I'll love it.

***********

UPDATE @ 6:14 p.m.: I overheard Curtis on his cell phone, telling his girlfriend, "Well, I just got back from seeing 2001 with Shandon. She didn't fall asleep, and I actually heard her say she liked it."

That's about it, in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Thanks for posting the update and thanks for going.