Friday, November 10, 2006

Feedback

A few days ago I gave Norman the first twenty or so pages of my NaNoWriMo effort. Yesterday he emailed me and wrote, in part, "I read the first installment of your story last night, you filthy, filthy degenerate. Notwithstanding your anti-billowing curtains mandate -- they would, I suppose, only get in the way of that warm, enveloping night air -- I didn't expect certain key scenes to be as specifically graphic as they were. I don't know if I under- or overestimated you, but in any event, I'm not complaining."

I'm guessing he liked the no-nonsense, romance-free sex scenes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's to no-nonsense, romance-free sex scenes! And to no-nonsense, romance-free sex, for that matter...

As Woody Allen has said, "Sex without love is an empty experience. But as empty experiences go, it's one of the best."

Feral Mom said...

Dang. I want to be reading THAT instead of these stupid articles.